Sorrento & Positano
I want to …
Advice: Don’t plan to visit the entire coast on a single day trip, it just won’t be enough time. Make smaller plans.
For instance, Positano (You can park your scooters here) + Sorrento is doable on a single day but make sure to leave early.
Amalfi is a lot farther away than Positano, at about 1 hour drive from there.
- Go here
- Bring beer and snacks. Music would be nice, too
Rate this guide
Punta Campanella is the tip of Napoli’s gulf. It really is one of the most stunning places of the gulf, from here you will be able to admire Capri, Mt. Vesuvius, Naples, Ischia, and Procida.
The hike lasts about 40 minutes, the path is easy and almost entirely asphalted.
- To start the hike, go here
- Find a good spot to park your scooter, making sure to leave enough space for allowing cars to pass through
- Spare enough time for this experience, the minimum to go and come back would be 3 hours, however it would be a great idea to bring food and have a picnic once there.
FAQ: Is it possible to swim once there? Of course it is.
More info on the hike to Punta Campanella can be found here
Rate this guide
Tordigliano is a spectacular beach located not far from Positano. Finding it is a bit tricky, that’s why it is so favorited by the locals.
Here’s a little guide on how to get there.
- This point is exactly where the hike to get down to the beach starts, so try to find a good place in the surroundings to park your scooter
Attention please: The whole area is affected by an enormous flood of people during the summer season. So, for instance, if you are reading this guide and it’s summer, it is a good idea to move early in the morning to get her before the crowd arrives.
The hike to get to the beach lasts about 20 minutes. Once down, you will notice that there are 3 beaches where you can chill, choose the one you like the most.